Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Smoke'n as a Family!


 Campfires with my family are the frosting in my life. This night was a Sunday where nothing was planned...a vary rare thing. Jay mowed the front part of the yard then hopped in his truck with Adam to get hot dogs for dinner from the drugstore. We said we should do this every night! (And who the heck needs a camper?)



 I love my husband!
And my baby! Yes, you're a wiggle worm but a marsh mellow or three will keep you happy! He left the crackers which stuck to the back of his lower pant leg for the rest of the evening. With number 6 I leave things like that...I realize they're too cute to fix! I've also learned that every campfire means an extra load of laundry with smelly smoke and sticky mellow....but it's my favorite load to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment